Pages

Friday 6 December 2019

Hope you get better Letter

We were creating a card for Mythiah our friend that is really sick. Because he has been sick for a little while and we are so worried. We hope that he gets better and also have joy playing with his friends. We heard what happened and we felt really bad of what happened. Next time I hope you come to school one day with so much joy and also play with your friends like you always do . We've been busy and prize giving is today and we hope we don't mess this hole thing up or we will get in trouble from the teachers. And also next time I would like to do some other story's for other people that are so special to me and also teachers that make me laugh and have so much joy. This is my card for our friend I hope people like my card.

No comments:

Post a Comment