Pages

Monday 9 December 2019

Christmas Presentation

WALHT create a animation with christmas themed things. I really like doing animations of things because it moves the colors for the words or the characters. It was kinda tricky. I really liked doing this because it was really fun to do and extremely amazing. I might make another one because of how fun it is. It like other peoples ones because they are so cool someone created a snow globe and other things that are super cool. It was amazing creating this and I really like Santa and the polar because they are hugging and have a happy mood. I liked our teachers because the nose on the deer is changing the color red to yellow. My favourite one is really cool its a ornament that has snow flakes on it and it goes away when it changes. Next time I would like to change some other things instead of the back round also I hope you guys all have a great holiday.
Merry Christmas to all and also Happy new years


No comments:

Post a Comment