Pages

Tuesday 4 June 2019

Wanted-Braedyn

We are making a wanted poster for a legend. We are doing a wanted for what did they do to the monster that they fought.Maui fought the gods and the great fish Maui killed the fish and the goddesses the gods tried to kill Maui the brothers didn't help Maui fight the gods and the great fish. I liked making the poster cause I liked the decorations that I did even the stars. Next time I would like to change the patterns cause a girl did it and she was a little bit mad but i added Maori patterns cause Maui is a Maori and i put starts cause they look up to the stars and they see a pattern that looks a little similer to a pattern that looks the same as the thing that they look at.

2 comments:

  1. Te Lofa, Braedyn
    Rae here from St Patricks school.
    I think your wanted poster is so EPIC!!!
    It really fits in with your Mythical person.
    Next time cheack your gramer. And your wording.
    From Rae

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice wanted poster about Maui.I wish I was Maui because he's a demi god.What character in the movie Moana do you want to be.

    ReplyDelete