Pages

Tuesday 4 June 2019

Samoan language week

We are learning to say greetings welcomes feelings and saying how are you. I liked making a slide of what Samoan people eat and I liked doing all the pictures also the back round and the favourite picture is the one is where its orange red and yellow.I knew a couple of greetings for hi in Samoa my favourite slide that I was doing was the first slide cause I put dragons on it. So I put pictures on the slides because it has more detail of what it looks like in Samoa that is what it looks like in Samoa. I searched up oceans in Samoa and they look amazing I picked the one that I liked the most so thats what I liked.I would like to change the back round cause i tried making it as the clouds or a ocean.   It was a little tricky making this because I couldn't find the dragons that are on the first slide on both sides I had to scroll all the way down so I could find it and get it. This was my best slide that i have ever made in my life because it is so pretty and so cool. I just like the photo's because it's cooler but not then the back round it is super enjoying to make slides for our teaches because they look at our work and its good or fine. Sometimes I get heaps of good ones but some fine because I don't look at the sentences properly so I have to go back and check them.

No comments:

Post a Comment