Pages

Wednesday 19 February 2020

Arscotic-Braedyn

We are making our names into real words so yeah. I haven't posted in a while so that is kinda bad and also if some one is struggling or thinking what is it mean here is what it means.Arscostic means turning your name into real words so I did these words and they really sound nice but I do not know what that means so I hope these are not bad words cause i'm not that bad i'm actually good in class. I'm sorry that i haven't posted in a while because I have been busy with school and I haven't been on a chrome lately because we can't go on chromes this year. I stayed back while my friends went to wero and wero is a place where you practice kayaking but me well I was just helping matua with his stuff in his container and i actually had fun doing that because I had friends helping and it was funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment