Pages

Wednesday 6 November 2019

Kiwiana Criss cross project


This is my project it looks kinda like this. This looks really weird because I don't know how to do it we are learning how to make a criss cross and apparently it looks like that. It looks a little small but I couldn't make it any bigger. I don't know how to get it like a pass word because it is so hard for me because i haven't done it before. It was really hard for me to figure out the puzzle. I finally found a way to make the puzzle big and look like the photo that is on my blog. It took a while to figure it out but I still got it. I figured it out because one of my teachers told me how to do it and I got a little confused but I got it. It is super duper cool to do when it is on a sheet because it is easier to do. It was a little tricky but I got use to it and I got it.

No comments:

Post a Comment