Pages

Wednesday 4 December 2019

D4 A1

If I was the principal I would.


I would like to change the play ground into a really fun bouncy house or a fun water slide. Or put ice skating or some other fun adventures
or some really cool swimming activities too. Soccer activities for a couple of minutes also the bouncy house and the slipping slide. Or some dodge ball in A really cool hall with basket ball activities or other things that are really fun to do. Slipping slides are for hot days but you have to have sun screen on.  But doing some adventures will take a little long so I think it she be the longest if the little people are really good. The hall is for sports and the others are for fun or some excitement. And also give presents to people when it is christmas or when it is something that is really special to New Zealand .  I hope I become principal one day or something else that suits what I am good at. I really liked doing this blog post because it is so fun to do these kind of things or some other really good activities . Next time I would like to add more activities that are really fun or some really inspiring things as well.




No comments:

Post a Comment