Pages

Friday 6 December 2019

Athletics


Today my school were doing athletics. Apparently I didn't go because I spit out green stuff so my mother told me to stay home and help clean the house. I just don't like running a little because I lose my breath when ever I run to much. So I just stay in the shade where it is nice and cold also I hope my hole school had a blast doing athletics at school. They had a really good day today because they had some really fun activities like jumping and doing other things and throwing stuff to . The teachers probably had alot of fun playing with the seniors and the little ones. Also some of my school had to wear house colors like Pohutakawa Totara Kauri and Rimu. I like rimu which is blue also my second best color is green because it looks like grass and I love grass because its green like nature and also trees. Thank you seniors and teachers for setting the activities and the races for the entire school. But the ones that were away missed out on a really amazing day but thats ok. Next time I would like to go but if i'm sick I can not go again also the others that are sick to. it is super cool to do stuff that are really fun because it is enjoying to do and also really exciting to.

No comments:

Post a Comment