Pages

Tuesday 3 December 2019

Facts about Lorde


We are learning how summer learning journey works. I have made a drawing about Lorde and their is a couple of facts about Lorde as well. This picture is her singing to all the audiences and the people that are really special to her. Like her father, mother , and other people that she likes to hang out with. It is super cool because their are do many facts about Lorde their is about to 10-20 facts about her. Next time I would like to put more facts about Lorde and some other things that she likes also the things that she loves to do in the weekends or the holidays or some other days when she is not working. And also I found it really easy to find heaps of facts but I didn't know which ones to pick. I learnt that Lorde is a really famous singer and also she is a song writer.

No comments:

Post a Comment