Pages

Wednesday 18 September 2019

Family story




"BOOM" went the fire works Myself, my brothers, my mum and sister were watching the fire works go off. 
I said "whoa so inspiring isn't it "
My sister said "yes yes it is" We saw our cousins mom was parking in our drive way we said. To our cousins hey guys our cousins said hi guys but one question can we watch the fire works to? We said yes you can so my cousins were watching them to. They all said happily happy new years guys. We said you to cousins and you to whanau we all enjoy having you guys as our family, I said shall we watch the last fire work go off? All of us said yes we shall. So we watched the last fire work. It made the loudest sound ever. "KABOOM" then we went back inside and started to go to
sleep. But before I went to bed I said this was the best day of my life but before we went to sleep our cousins said good night both of yous. We said you to boys see yous in the morning. We all enjoyed watching the fire works back then because they are so cool when they explode and the spark comes out but it takes a while to fade.


WALHT write and Interesting recount. I am trying to add more inspiration in my story so if someone reads the story they will be inspired.I found this story a little tricky because I think I put full stops in the wrong place. I really liked doing this because my family is the best when we do things together like a family but sometimes I stay in my bed and I feel bad a little.

1 comment:

  1. I like your use of sound words, onomatopoeia. Next we could work on speech and how to punctuate it. Thank you for sharing your story.

    ReplyDelete