Pages

Thursday 12 September 2019

Book Creator Experiment

WALHT create a book. My book is about counting in Maori. I really liked making this because it was really enjoying to make and inspiring to do. It was really inspiring to make this book I really like doing fun things with my friends and teachers. People really like doing this because I really like doing these things I really like creating books. If people don't read books they won't be abble to be inspired of what they read. People around the world really love reading because it inspires them to read books. I really enjoyed making books. You can search up book creator and it's the first one that is on google or chrome if you have one. This was a little tricky because I don't know that much moari because its my first time doing one of these and I get confused of which number is which. 

No comments:

Post a Comment