Pages

Thursday 31 October 2019

Practicing art

WALHT use the poly line. This is the creation I made my friends are doing the same thing to. I really liked doing this peace of art because it actually likes the fence but more detailed. This was a little bit tricky because I forgot that when I did the poly line you have to be careful because if you don't do it properly you get a black line. This is one of my most favourite things that we have done in our group. I really liked other peoples ones because they added animals to it and so many other things. I really liked doing this. It is super cool to create things when you use the Polly line because when you get a fence you can do the lines easily and the squares. I really like creating things with stuff on chromes because it is really fun. I would like to do another fence so i can do so many other things like add clouds and animals and so many other things.

No comments:

Post a Comment