Pages

Tuesday 9 April 2019

Braedyn- Strolling along the beach when i found

Walking along the beach...

Sprinting along the beach when i found a teddy bear. It looked nice and cuddly and soft I wanted to hug it but i couldn't cause a little boy stole it and then I had to run after him.

Walking along the beach when I found something mysterious it looked like a shark but with really really sharp teeth and a huge tail i got so scared so i ran back home.

Driving along the beach when I saw something interesting it looked creepy and really nice he had sharp claws and his eyes were red he looked nice but he said to me i'm gonna kill you so I ran back to the car and I drove of.

WALHT make a story interesting with interesting words in a story i like writing down story's in my book cause it is fun to right. I found it easy to type all of this down but sometimes i muck up some of my words when i try and write them down they just come out the wrong way when the words in my head the word comes out the wrong way.



No comments:

Post a Comment