Pages

Monday 18 March 2019

Braedyn-graph about Waitangi

WALHT analyse the information on a graph explain. We are thinking what temperature it is going to be on Waitangi day people think it is probably 13-15. And I think that means it cold or warm or hot cause I thought it was 24-25. 6 People thought the temperature for 2019 on waitangi day would be between 16 and 21 cause it is usually like that I wish it keeped being warm or cool which is cold warm cause it would be more cooler if it was like that I just wished it was like that not 31 degrees or 32. I just don't like it when the sun gets on steel cause it burns your feet and ground it's like really hot ground and steel. on concrete is fine but ground cause it heats up thats the thing I hate the most and steel poles when it heats up to when the sun is on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment